Digital Marketing Specialist
GoingClear, a digital agency founded in 2001 (celebrating 20 years in business as of June 2021) located in Lynnfield, MA is looking for a digital marketer to join their team. GoingClear’s core offerings are web design, digital marketing, video and branding which you can learn more about on our services page. We have a focus on B2B companies whether it is a website redesign project, light branding, design collateral and creative work or a digital marketing plan with or without advertising and video.
We are looking for somebody that cares. To elaborate, we are looking for a person who is driven to keep learning and optimizing their digital marketing skills and join an exciting growing digital agency that cares about helping clients win through our digital, branding, marketing, websites and video services. This new team member would be responsible for working on SEO campaigns, Inbound marketing and or PPC/Paid Media campaigns for client accounts as well as GoingClear’s own brands too. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels and share the results with clients along with optimizing campaigns.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Clear communicator (we are GoingClear) + Positive attitude + Team player.
- Do the right thing mentality with a results-driven focus.
- SEO experience – on-site, off-site, keyword research, keyword strategy and or the clear willingness to learn.
- Google Ads / PPC Account Management – managing client accounts.
- Inbound Marketing understanding and / or certifications from HubSpot.
- Content writing. (actual writing and / or preparing / optimizing SEO-driven content).
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs.
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders.
- Enjoy writing copy for client campaigns.
- Social media marketing / posting.
- Google Analytics.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- WordPress website editing experience.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- SEO campaigns
- PPC campaigns
- Inbound Marketing
- Proven work experience as a digital marketer
- Hands on experience with managing Google Ads / PPC + Remarketing accounts
- Familiarity with Website Editing and or Content Management Systems
- Comfortable with being a team player communicating with both internal team members and external clients
- Comfortable with technology but can also lean on our team
- HubSpot knowledge is helpful but not required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary, 401k and career growth.
- Flexible hours. (10:00am to 6:00pm) (If driving from a further location, hours can be flexible)
- Yep, this position is in-house here in Lynnfield, MA every day.
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Your own dedicated work area that has germ resistant upper clear dividers.
- Team of do’ers with a focus on results in a casual atmosphere.
- Cafe & break area and occasional free lunches.
- Free parking in our lot every day.
- Free health insurance + paid vacation and sick days.
- Located in Class A Office space with a media room and maybe there is an arcade too!
- NOTE: In the requirements above, if you have strengths in some, but weaker in others – but have the willingness to learn, that’s okay – just be transparent. We want to work with somebody who enjoys learning and contributing to the success of marketing campaigns.
Lynnfield, Massachusetts – Route 1 South is where our office is located. This digital marketer would come into the office every day and has a 10am to 6:30pm schedule. (with option to work through lunch and leave a half hour early)
GoingClear is looking to hire this Digital Marketer asap.
TYPE AND SALARY:
We are looking for a full-time, in-house new team member here in Lynnfield, MA. The salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Do the Right Thing
Be Creative with Solutions
Get Results and Optimize