GoingClear, a digital agency founded in 2001 located in Lynnfield, MA is looking for a GFX/Video editor to join their team on a contract position. This contract position would be for part of June 2021 and the full month of July 2021 (maybe early August too). GoingClear’s core offerings are digital strategy, creative, performance websites, video, web applications and digital marketing/advertising & analytics which you can learn more about here. We have a focus on B2B Technology companies whether it is a website redesign project, light branding, design collateral and creative work or a full digital strategy with video, marketing & advertising.
This role is best suited for a college student looking for experience. We are looking to expand the capacity of our video and design team with the addition of a video/GFX editor with both technical and creative skills. Your role will include contributing to the creation and editing of video content, both live production and animated, for our clients and social media channels. You will work in collaboration with fellow creative department members to create visuals that are cohesive for promotional content and ongoing client campaigns. We are looking for someone with experience and knowledge around moderate to advanced editing skills; after effects GFX animation & premiere video editing experience essential, 3D animation with Mocha AE CC a huge plus. A portfolio of 2-3 edited works is required upon application submission. We would like to see the breadth of your work, so a variety of editing styles would be beneficial.
In this role, you will:
– Contribute to the creation of video content for social media and potentially elements of client work
– Brainstorm GFX integration with ongoing projects
– Edit video content with timely turnaround
– Work on client-facing marketing projects
Successful candidates will have:
– Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Video Editing, Broadcast Journalism or related field
– 1-year experience in content creation
– 1-year experience in video production and editing
– Demonstrated ability for planning, organizing and managing projects to meet deadlines
– Excellent multitasking and organizational abilities
– Creative outlook with a critical eye for detail.
Personal Characteristics we are looking for:
– Be nice!
– Self-driven and motivated
– Experience and knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
– Experience with animation and overlays
– Experience with audio and subtitles
Details and Compensation:
– Some project work will be authorized for your demo reel.
– Weekly Stipen negotiable.
– Flexible hours from 16 to 40 hours per week.
OUR FIVE CORE VALUES:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Nice
- Be Clear
- Be Creative with Solutions
- Get Results and Optimize.
Watch a short video below about our values, by clicking on the graphic below.