GoingClear Interactive, a digital agency located in East Boston, Massachusetts is looking for a Digital Marketer with an SEO and / or Inbound Marketing focus. With a small and growing team, we are looking for someone to join our team that cares about our clients, proving campaign effectiveness and thirsty for digital marketing knowledge and metrics. The new team member who would take on this role would be comfortable in the digital marketing space collectively, managing multiple accounts and talking / explaining elements to clients in a clear manner. This team member would be working at our office every day in-house in our East Boston, MA office.
The person who takes on this role would have flexibility in helping us continue to optimize our digital marketing department too. At the end of the day, if our clients are happy and we are producing healthy results for them based on our expertise, then everyone is winning.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Clear communicator (we are GoingClear) + Positive attitude + Team player.
- Do the right thing mentality with a results-driven focus.
- Client-friendly and / or a level of Account Management.
- SEO experience – on-site, off-site, keyword research, keyword strategy.
- Inbound Marketing understanding and / or certifications.
- Content writing. (actual writing and / or preparing / optimizing SEO-driven content)
- Enjoy writing copy for client campaigns.
- Social media marketing / posting.
- Google Analytics.
- WordPress website editing experience.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Research and / or create GoingClear Interactive messaging / content.
- Experience with light video editing and or light graphic design editing.
- Experience with PPC campaigns.
- Experience with SEMrush.
- HubSpot certifications.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary, 401k and career growth.
- Flexible hours. (10:00am to 6:00pm) (If driving from a further location, hours are flexible)
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Your own dedicated work-space area.
- Team of do’ers with a focus on results in a casual atmosphere.
- Ping pong table, break area and occasional free lunches.
- Free parking in our lot every day.
- Free health insurance + paid vacation and sick days.
NOTE: In the requirements above, if you have strengths in some, but weaker in others – but have the willingness to learn, that’s okay – just be transparent. We want to work with somebody who enjoys learning and contributing to the success of client campaigns.