Digital Marketing Internship
GoingClear, a digital agency founded in 2001 located in Lynnfield, MA is looking for a digital project manager to join their team. GoingClear’s core offerings are digital strategy, creative, performance websites, web applications and digital marketing/advertising & analytics which you can learn more about our services. We have a focus on B2B Technology companies whether it is a website redesign project, digital marketing monthly plan, video or brand strategy project.
We are seeking motivated and creative Digital Marketing interns to work here in-house at our East Boston location office. Our digital marketing interns will be helping support digital marketing initiatives and growing companies and brands we work with. Some of the key areas of our Digital Marketing plans include: Social Media Engagement, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Client Communication, Reporting, Content Marketing, Digital PR, Local SEO, Brainstorming, Market Research, Graphic Design, web design, brand building and more.
You will be learning a lot getting real world experience and have the opportunity to see the results of your efforts for the company or brand you’ll be working with.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Clear communicator (we are GoingClear) + Positive attitude + Team player.
- Do the right thing mentality with a results-driven focus.
- Be open to learning and growing your digital skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of social networks and digital media landscape.
- Ability to get things done, on time.
- Genuine interest in digital marketing and seeing companies win as a result of creative and hard work.
- Also, experience with graphic design and/or video editing not required, but a benefit.
- Each Internship is 12 Weeks in Length.
- Free Coffee and Snacks!
- Weekly Commitment is approx 24 hours per week, but more hours can be available as well.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Our Office Location: Lynnfield, MA (free parking)
- This is an unpaid position and used for educational credits.
Do the Right Thing
Be Creative with Solutions
Get Results and Optimize