The conflict resolution web platform that offers adversaries a simple, video-based case presentation mechanism and systematic arbitration by a virtual jury.
For this project we partnered with a former VP or Marketing and Promotions of Yahoo doing the dot-com boom who was a founding employee of one of the earliest Internet marketing companies, Yoyodyne, started by Seth Godin that was sold to Yahoo for $30 million. As if that wasn’t exciting enough, getting the chance to work with David Simon on his own personal web-based start-up was even better!
From our initial lunch meeting to the launch of the site, this was a great partnership. With our web design and development user-experience approach combined with David’s impressive marketing and sales experience, this idea was destined to succeed. We handled everything for OURjury.com, including:
- User interface
- Complex back-end programming
- Thought flow for legal acceptance into binding agreements online
- Video optimization and playback
- User registration
- Accurate creation of legal agreements
- A fail-safe fair voting system
- Multi-file type evidence uploads
- QA and testing