GoingClear, a digital agency founded in 2001 located in Lynnfield, MA is looking for a digital project manager to join their team. GoingClear’s core offerings are digital strategy, creative, performance websites, web applications and digital marketing/advertising & analytics which you can learn more about here https://goingclear.com/services. We have a focus on B2B Technology companies whether it is a website redesign project, light branding, design collateral and creative work or a full digital strategy with marketing & advertising.
We are looking for a motivated self starter team member with a focus on project management and operations that is looking to join an exciting growing digital agency. This new team member, AKA: Digital Project Manager would be responsible for pushing projects forward in an efficient way from start to finish while communicating to internal GoingClear team members and external GoingClear clients. This team member wants to see GoingClear clients win via results and knows that projects that are run well while keeping clients happy, keeping the internal team happy and moving the deliverables agreed upon forward are the best projects.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Clear communicator (we are GoingClear) + Positive attitude + Team player.
- Do the right thing mentality with a results-driven focus.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements along with a GoingClear director team member
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager or equivalent as the attitude one possesses for this role is equally important
- Hands on experience with project management software or planners is helpful We currently leverage Basecamp version 2 for project management
- Familiarity with Website Editing and or Content Management Systems
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics or interested in learning
- Comfortable with people both internal team members and external clients
- Helping with schedule weekly deliverables based on open projects
- Comfortable with technology but can also lean on our team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Overall website design and development knowledge helpful
- Overall digital marketing knowledge helpful
- PMP certification is helpful but not required
- HubSpot knowledge is helpful but not required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary, 401k and career growth.
- Flexible hours. (10:00am to 6:00pm) (If driving from a further location, hours can be flexible)
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Your own dedicated work area that is COVID-19 friendly with high clear wall upper areas.
- Team of do’ers with a focus on results in a casual atmosphere.
- Cafe & break area and occasional free lunches.
- Free parking in our lot every day.
- Free health insurance + paid vacation and sick days.
- Located in Class A Office space with a media room and maybe there is an arcade too!
- NOTE: In the requirements above, if you have strengths in some, but weaker in others – but have the willingness to learn, that’s okay – just be transparent. We want to work with somebody who enjoys learning and contributing to the success of projects that we push forward from start to finish.
Lynnfield, Massachusetts – Route 1 is where our office is located. This digital project manager would come into the office every day and has a 9:30am or 10am to 6pm or 6:30pm schedule. (with option to work through lunch and leave a half hour early)
GoingClear is looking to hire this Digital Project Manager sometime within the next month.
TYPE AND SALARY:
We are looking for a full-time, in-house new team member here in Lynnfield, MA. The salary, depending on experience and qualifications. Due to temporary covid challenges, there is remote work but once covid is over, this position is in-house especially as a project manager needing to interact with team members, directors and clients. We understand all about snow days though : )
OUR FIVE CORE VALUES:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Nice
- Be Clear
- Be Creative with Solutions
- Get Results and Optimize.
Watch a short video below about our values, by clicking on the graphic below.